The awkward outsider

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Beach time!

Beach time!

Beach time! by love-hunter featuring flat heels

Miss Selfridge gowns evening dress
missselfridge.com

Miss Selfridge cropped jacket
missselfridge.com

Bruuns Bazaar flat heels
$100 - musthaves.dk

Steve madden handbag
stevemadden.com

Chain drop earrings
$7.77 - joythestore.com

Bare Escentuals lip gloss
bareescentuals.com

Alta Vista - 8x12, 8x10, or 8x8 Beach dock photography print landscape...
etsy.com

Swedish Grace Dinner Set Sky Nordic Style
nordicstyle.com

Posted by Freja at 2:52 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Bare Escentuals, Bruuns Bazaar, fashion, LARA, Miss Selfridge, polyvore, Steve Madden, style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • She Wears Fashion - UK Fashion blog
    This Motivational Thought Leader Will Help You Slow The Heck Down
    8 years ago
  • And yet another one
    How to Get Cheap Car Insurance for Young People
    10 years ago
  • FashionFalling

Populære indlæg

  • Så gutter og gutinder!
    Nu er der kun en dag tilbage at stemme i, jeg glæder mig til at se resultatet af det, og jeg glæder mig også til måske bruge et nyt sprog he...
  • I've decided me!
    Okay, as you can see, I'd make my decision, so from now on, my blog will be written in the fab language ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D But I...
  • A Scrapbook for One Direction! :D
    Jepper, som overskriften nok afsløre, er jeg i gang med at lave en scrapbog, men til hvem, jo det er da et glimmerende spørgsmål, den er da ...
  • Why, Hallo my nom nom'ers! :)
    Hey guys, sorry I didn't posted Sunday, but I was celebrating my thirteen birtday, so now I'm finally a teenager xD Well, that...
  • Well, this is awkward....
    Hi guys :) Sorry I haven't been so active these past days, but so many things has happened. Liiiiike, I got a boyfriend, then we brok...
  • cut a dress, get a skirt :)
    Hey guys! Long time no see, huh? I'm sorry I haven't posted much these past two weeks, I am utterly sorry, I just haven't had ...
  • I feel horrible... :'(
    Hey guys, I am sooooo sorry I haven't been as active as I have wanted to be these last few weeks, but there is so much going on in my li...
  • EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC GROCERY SHOPPING! And a night full of old love♥
    Soooooooooooooooo, my weekend has been very epic! :D Okay, shall I begin from the start?? I take the silence as a BIG yes! :D Okay. My ...
  • That's when we uncover, cover, cover.
    Heeeeelloooooooo! Okay, just trying to do a Marcus Butler introduction.... god I failed.... :'O Okay my happy nom nom'ers, as pr...
  • Engelsk er fantastisk!
    England, Ireland, Wales osv. hvem elsker ikke dem! :D Men til ære for nogle af mine Engelske læsere vil jeg lave en lille smags prøve på h...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2012 (73)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Badass
      • A summer day
      • Your Slave For A Day..?
      • Beach time!
      • OMG! :'O
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

I'm Miss Awkward =D

Freja
Hi I'm Freja and this is my blog. You can expect sporadic updates about my life, thoughts etc. I hope you enjoy (: xx
View my complete profile

My nom nom nom'ers

Pageviews from the past week

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.