Sunday 14 October 2012

How do you do?

Hi guys! :) I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite a while, but with school, family things, sport and illness (On my behalf) it's been some pretty frantic weeks. But, here I am, once again, I fell in love, with you aaand him. Okaaaaaay, weird sing a song moment :I

Soooo, Halloween isn't to far away now, and boy, am I exited to Halloween?!

In our family, it's a tradition to have a Halloween party every year for our closest family freinds.


We all make some food; Soup, Cupcakes, foccacia's and so on.
So this year, I want to; either bake an enormous round chocolate cake, and then cover it with orange icing, and in that way, try making a "pumkin" cake. Orrr, I will bake some cupcakes, decorate them differently, ya know, with like, pumkins, ghosts, cobweb, witch things and all of that, but I just can't decide! :/ What do you think I should choose??

Here's a little colage, it's not perfect, but it's made with a little laugh and a smile on my face :)


Yours, Freja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment