Sunday 4 November 2012

cut a dress, get a skirt :)

Hey guys!

Long time no see, huh? I'm sorry I haven't posted much these past two weeks, I am utterly sorry, I just haven't had the time to write, or, I had, but still, I hadn't. You know what? It's complicated, besides, I don't want to apologize more, sooo, shall I start the post or what? ;)

Okay, sooo, there is this feast coming up, and you guys know how much I looooooooooooooooooooooooove feasts, ya know, with all the clothes choosing and the make-up preparation, and you have to do your hair, and so on and so on. But it's just so cozy, doing it :)

Soooo, here is my outfit for the night:

-An wool knit abercrombie cardigan in Navy

-A 3/4 long sleeved white blouse from H&M

-A gray dress which I've cut into two pieces from Isreal (Picture further down)

-A pair of black tights with pattern

-And last but not least, my new Dr. Martens boots

:D

Oh, shoot, I forgot to mention, that I also will be wearing my new braces :)



That's the dress I cut into two pieces



Before


After


So know I have a freaking awesome skirt and freaking short tank....








Oh, yeah, I forgot to show my Dr. Martens.
I got them this Friday :)

That was actually everything for today, but don't forget, I love you guys!

Yours, Freja xx


6 comments:

  1. That sounds exactly like something I would wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good to know Ott.

      I really LOVE my new "skirt", so I just thought, why not show it of to the feast ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's the same thing as a party...??

      Delete
    2. Um, no. A feast is a commemorative banquet symbolizing communal unity. :)

      Delete
    3. Dude, you're waaaaaay to smart... -.-

      Delete