Tuesday 20 November 2012

Why, Hallo my nom nom'ers! :)

Hey guys, sorry I didn't posted Sunday, but I was celebrating my thirteen birtday, so now I'm finally a teenager xD

Well, that's what my mom tells me.....
Anywho, I just wanted to say hi and so on 'cause I'm Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally busy this week and can't promise to post often this week :/


I also wanted to hear you guys opinion on something..... I want to get a haircut, but not just a normal haircut, nope, I want a sidecut! :D

What do you guys think??

Yours, Freja xx

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! YOU´RE A HUGE INSPIRATION! LOVE U <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you love. It means a lot to me that some of my readers actually think that. Remember, your my inspiration too ;)

      Love you as well :)

      Delete
  2. DU SÅ PÆN OG JEG ELSKER DIG! DU ER SÅ SMUK! JEG ELSKER DIN BLOG OG TJEKKER DEN HVER ENESTE DAG!!! PLEASE SVAR MIG, DET VIL BETYDE SÅ MEGET! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Føler lidt, at du gør nar af mig...

      Delete
    2. Det var ikke lige den kommentar jeg ville have.. MEN OMG AAAH! DU SVAREDE MIG!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete