Saturday 6 July 2013

Every woman, every man, put your feet in the sand, and have yourself some vacation

Hellooo!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! This time I didn't fail! okay okay, Freja, CALM DOWN! :O
Soooooooooooooorry that I'm so hyper, it's because I'm so excited for tomorrow,cause guess what?! (rhetorical question) I'm going to Berliiiiiiiiiiin, and from Berlin to Lanzarote, and if you don't know where or what Lanzarote is, then shaaaaaaaaaaaame on you ! :o
Anypasta, I was actually just writing this post to tell you guess that you shouldn't be expecting a new post from me in about two weeks, unless my internet decides it wants to fly to Lanzarote on my new skittles pooping unicorn, so there should be a fairly chance, or if I can't hold all my excitement back, I'll just pop down to the nearest internet café and write a post, but if I don't, I can promise y'all a loooooooooooooooooot of pictures from my holiday! :)

Well that all for now, have a extremely super nice holiday with your friends and family, or your pet (depends on how lonely you are)

Love Y'all!
-Freja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment