Monday 1 July 2013

That's when we uncover, cover, cover.

Heeeeelloooooooo!

Okay, just trying to do a Marcus Butler introduction.... god I failed.... :'O

Okay my happy nom nom'ers, as promised, the cover is now done and so is the video stuff, so here you go :

My friend, who I'm singing with don't wants to be known, but just for your knowledge, she is a very good friend of mine, and not a total stranger, as I told you all :)

If you enjoy the cover, please give it a thumbs up, if not, then give it one anyway ;)
Also, please, do subscribe to my channel, as I'll be uploading more videos with funny things in them! :D

Love Y'all!
-Freja xx

6 comments:

  1. When are you singing and when is your friend? Your actually okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're singing in the morning, at like, 8:30 something :)

      Where or who my friend is?
      She's right next to me and she's a really good friend from another school :)
      Why, thank you :D

      Delete
  2. is it Lotte?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not Lotte, I asked her to do it with me, but she refused to :/
      It's a good friend of mine from another school :)

      Delete
  3. just say who it is so we can tell her she's awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can tell her anyway, cause she reads my blog :)

      It's just that, I promised her, not to tell anyone, so I won't, sorry :)

      Delete