Saturday, 27 July 2013

Hold on, I forgot my sombrero!

Hellooooooo! 

So I promised you guys a post as soon as I was home, and I'm sorry for not writing one before now, it's just, I was so effing tired when I got home Wednesday, cause I had only had three hours sleep! :O
And I was then supposed to put it up Thursday, that didn't happen, then Friday came around, and I've found out I get REALLY easily distracted when I'm on a sugar high..... Summer isn't good for me at all...

Anypasta, I just came home from Lanzarote a little under a week ago, and goddamn can I buy myself poor down there?! So I'll show you guys all my purchases :D
Although some of the things I won't be able to tel the price on, cause I've thrown all the receipts away.... :D


Jumper from Pull & Bear - 10,99 €

 
T-shirt with shoulder thingy thing from Zara - 3,99 €

Shorts with beads and a few sequins on from Zara - 15,99 €

Nice pink-ish shorts from bershka - 9,99 €

Some preeeeetty stripped shorts from bershka - 9,99 €

A nice loose football t-shirt thing from some crazy place - 10,99 €

Sweet looking dress from some weird place - 7,99 € or something

Joggers from Pull & Bear - 12,99 €

black basic tube top from Zara - 2,99 €

white basic tube top from Zara - 2,99 €

all the clothes:D

My new Ralp Lauren perfume - 35 €

My Lancôme deo - 10 €


My clear gloss from Lola - 9,50 €

My two sleek palettes
Storm palette: 10,99 €
Blush palette: 12,99 €

Just the front :DDDD

Over-sized blue jumper from bershka  - 9,99 €

Make.up bag from Clarins - 2,99 €

Night mask from a really sweet underwear shop I can't remember the name of - 2,99 €

The other side if the night mask :)


That was actually everything for now
But don't worry, I'll post tomorrow, cause I've got some exiting news for you guys! :DDDDDD
Anypasta,
Love Y'all!
-Freja xx
♥


No comments:

Post a Comment