Monday 20 August 2012

He-he-Helloooooooooooo! :D

Sooooooooooooooooo.... It's been a while since I wrote last time and I'm truly sorry, really! I'm sooooooooooo sorry! It's jsut I've been busy the whole week, with homework family issues, party's and thinking... Sooo, today has been a really, um, weird day, oh, and not to mention, creepy as hell. When I was on my way home from boxing there was this boy on his scooter. Hewe dorve insanely slow behind me and when the girl infront off me drove away he drove past me and then slapped me hard in my arse so I was praticular freaked out when I drove the last three km home, so now I'm so afraid to cycle home alone, and that's not the best too be afraid off when you've got to cycle home almost everyday and it's 10 km, I don't know if I'm overreacting but it just creep the hell out of me.

Now to a more happy part: Um, actually, there aren't anything for today, heh, embarrasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, heh, I really have to go now but I will be returing veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery soon! :D


-Freja xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment