Thursday 23 August 2012

Steal The Awesooooooooooome Style! :D

Hello Lovely readers! :D

As I promised you guys, I will write more often! :)

Soooooooo... I am tooooooooooootally in love with the three sweathearts that's now are a part of the 1D boys life, yup, I'm talking about the lovely Danielle Peazer, Perrie Edwards and Eleanor Calder!

Their style is just to die for, so I want to make a Steal The Style with aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall three off them so enjoy! :D

#2: Eleanor



Eleanor is wearing a sweet little basic blouse in black.
I found one that looks a lot like it.

Buy it here. :) 

She's also wearing a super chic maxi skirt in chiffon, like this one
Buy it here. :D

El also have those beautiful golden sandals that match her outfit perfectly!
Buy these here. :)

And were would she go without here world famous aviators??
Her aviators is a biiiiit expensive, but I found some that looks the exact same :)
Buy them here

She has also put her outfit together with a cute little belt that looks a bit like this.
Buy it here

And if it's a bit cold use a leather jacket like the one El has slung over her arm :)

Buy it here

And don't forget the accessories.
On the picture El is wearing a sweet little ring that look a bit like this! :D
Buy it here. :D

That was all from Eleanors Steal The Style today! :D

-Freja xx :D










No comments:

Post a Comment