Thursday 23 August 2012


Hello Lovely readers! :D

As I promised you guys, I will write more often! :)

Soooooooo... I am tooooooooooootally in love with the three sweathearts that's now are a part of the 1D boys life, yup, I'm talking about the lovely Danielle Peazer, Perrie Edwards and Eleanor Calder!

Their style is just to die for, so I want to make a Steal The Style with aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall three off them so enjoy! :D

#3: Perrie 

Here Perrie is wearing a BOY tank top which is really difficult to find, but i found one that looks a little like the one on the picture. :)
Buy it here. :D

Perrie is also wearing a super nice denim skirt with a macho leather belt that goes great together! :)

Buy them here and here! :)

But we aren't done yet, cause we also need some shoes to finish this macho girly look
Soooo, here you are, some nice combat boots that looks like the ones on the picture! :D

Buy them here. :)

Now, we actually just need a hat to complete the look with.
And what we need we get.
Buy it here! :D

That was everything from me right now, hope you enjoyed them!

I'll talk to you guys later, until that, enjoy your life, cause, you know, you only have one ;D

-Freja xx :D


No comments:

Post a Comment