Thursday 10 April 2014

Light's gone, day's end, Struggling to pay rent

Hi guys! I know what you must think, why the hell is she posting so late at night? Well, that's because it's the only spare time I've had today. But I just wanted to let everything out, cause there is so many small things that bothers me right now, firstly, everybody seems to be sooo pissed at me all the time, I kid you not, Caroline almost hit me in the face yesterday, and tbh, I'm getting quite pissed myself, cause why the hell do I let these people walk all over me? I have no clue, and it's not because I'm a pushover if anything I'm the quite opposite of a pushover. And now I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it, but every time I try and tell people how I feel, and if I have any problems I wanna share with a friend to hear her opinion about it, or simply because I just need someone to comfort me and to tell me that everything will be just fine,it just seems like they really don't give a flyin' rats ass about it, but as soon as they're the one having some personal troubles they come to me as if they were moth, and I, a big and bright light bulb. Half the time, I'm extremely happy that I'll be leaving for the US in only a year, because, then I don't have to take this crap anymore, and the other half I'm dreading it, and I have absolutely no clue as to why, cause it's gonna be such an amazing experience. Haha, I'm such a rambling mess :) I promise I'll get my act together by tomorrow, don't worry, then you won't have to read about all of this rambling ;)

Until next time!
-Freja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment