Friday 22 June 2012

Hey!! :D

Hey everyone out there, it's me, again :b
Mwahahahahahahaha, you have to die now, or i will be bored xD

But, today I was to this great party, that was being hold by some lovely girls!

And now, here's the juicy, my outfit!!!!!! :D

Okay, I've got this amazingly beautiful dark grey dress! I dosen't look quite good on me, but today, I really didn't care at all, isn't that just FAB! :D
But, i didn't only had a dress on, I also had my cute little light grey cardigan, with patches on, then my black tie belt, and an amazingly beautiful neckless, with a key on, and a leather bracelet with some perls on, ow, and I almost forgot my faithful and lovely espadrillas!

My make-up, was done so perfect, as you can do on ten minutes xD
But now, I'm coming to my favorite, (Wow, I'm pretty smug today o.O) My hair, I'd done one of my favorites, were i pull all my hair from the right side of my head, over to left side, and then i curl it up, and put the curls into a ponytail, and then I spray it with some hairspray :) I think it's a very lovely hairstyle! :D

That's all for today, I may not be so much on tomorrow, because I'm going to celecrate my "sisa's" birthday, with a rented movie from BB and some Ben&Jerry's cookie dough! :D
And in the evning we're going to celebrate an idiotic day, called, Saint Hans, maybe it's called midsummer where you come from, but here in Denmark, we've got an really cool name for it.......... or not o.O

But, I'll write to you guys tomorrow, or on sunday, see ya soon babes!
Love all my small nom nom nom'ers! :D

-Freja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment