Thursday 27 September 2012

I feel horrible... :'(

Hey guys, I am sooooo sorry I haven't been as active as I have wanted to be these last few weeks, but there is so much going on in my life right now. Things like falling back to bad habits, or to be more precise,

-A little anorexia relapse

-Family issues

-Homework

-Friends

and the list can go on for more than thousands words but that would be soooo boring to read wouldn't it? Yeah! But anyway, I'm still struggling a bit to find a new name for the blog, and it would mean the world to me if you guys would come up with some awesome names you would like my blog to be called. :)


I really have to go now though, cause it's like 11:50 pm here in little Denmark...
But I'll promise to write an extra long post to you guys tomorrow :)

Love y'all
-Freja xx

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. The questions are on my blog. :)

    fashionfalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ott ;)

      You know, I hate you a bit now, cause now I can't nominate you! :P

      Delete
    2. I guess you're right ;)

      Delete