Monday 3 September 2012

Happy Birthday To Yoooooou! :D

Soooooooooooooooooooo, tomorrow it's one of my good friends birthday, and that's the day she turns into a teenager/thirteen ;)
However the present I was supposed to give her hasn't arrieved yet! Such a bummer!!!!
I can't tell what it is because she'll probably read this post and then know what she gets, and we can't risk that, now can we ;D Sooo, as an extra birthday present I will advertise her fantastic blog called: Fashion Falling. Take a look, cause I know you'll LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV it! :D

But tomorrow is also photo-day!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH! WHAT DO I DO, NOW I HAVE TO FIND MY PRETTIEST CLOTHES I'VE GOT! AAAAAAARH! :O

Wow! It was actually kinda of nice too take that of my shoulders o.o

I was thinking, like, my light blue jeans shorts, with an 3/4 long-sleeved black tight top, and a sweet little necklace, paired up with my three earings in one ear and the little star earing in the other, ooooooooooor, should I rather go for, my peach coloured tank top, with my black pencil skirt, my watch necklace, and the same earings with ruffled hair, and maybe a bit of eye-liner to spark my casual make-up a bit :D Or should I go for something that's soooooooo much more diffrent??

Hope your day has been better than mine?? :D (Cause mine have been pretty awful...)


-Freja xx

2 comments: